A number of publications are presented below:
- C Quah, MS Yeoman, Andrius Cizinauskas, K C Cooper, Nick S Peirce, Donal S McNally, B M Boszczyk, Finite element investigation of the effect of a bifid arch on loading of the vertebral isthmus, Spine J. 2014 Apr;14(4):675-82.
- Yeoman et al. A constitutive model for the warp-weft coupled non-linear behavior of knitted biomedical textiles, Biomaterials. 2010 Nov;31(32):8484-93.
- Yeoman et al. Investigating the potential advantages of a new design metacarpophalangeal joint, Proc Inst Mech Eng H. 2009 Oct;223(7):839-47.
- Yeoman, M.S., Reddy, B.D., Bezuidenhout, D., Bowles, H.C., Zilla, P., Franz, T. (2013). Development of a Fabric-Reinforced Porous Graft for Vascular Tissue Engineering Using Finite Element Methods and Genetic Algorithms. In: Franz, T. (eds) Cardiovascular and Cardiac Therapeutic Devices. Studies in Mechanobiology, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials, vol 15. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- C. Merzkirch, N H Davies, M S Yeoman, P Zilla, Control of Vascular Cell Migration and Proliferation by Fibronectin and Fibronectin Fragments, January 2000, Cardiovascular pathology: the official journal of the Society for Cardiovascular Pathology 9(4):191-244
- M. S. Yeoman, L. Frizzell, R. J. Varley and R. Damodharan, “Using a multiphysics model to ensure power cables are restrained safely,” 2015 Petroleum and Chemical Industry Conference Europe (PCIC Europe), London, UK, 2015, pp. 1-9
- Yeoman et al., A Multiphysics Model to Ensure Power Cables are Restrained Safely During Short Circuit Fault, COMSOL Conference (Europe), 2017
- Yeoman, Investigating the Loading Behaviour of Intact and Meniscectomy Knee Joints and the Impact on Surgical Decisions, COMSOL Conference (Europe), 2017
- Yeoman, Multiphase, Dual Polymer Injection Molding and Cooling of an Open Cavity to Form both Distinct and Graduated Material Properties within a Complex Three-Dimensional Body, COMSOL Conference (US/Europe), 2009
- Yeoman & O’Neill, Impedance Matching of Tag Antenna to Maximise RFID Read Ranges & Optimising a Tag Antenna Design for a Particular Application, COMSOL Conference (Europe), 2014